Our vision at Golden Learners is to be the preferred center of excellence for quality Early Childhood and Primary Education in Kenya. Where as our school mission is to lay firm foundation for knowledge and skills that would enable pupils to develop into socially, morally, spiritually and intellectually endowed individuals who will make a positive impact on the society tomorrow.
At Golden Learners, we foster independence, creativity, self-direction and personal responsibility. We nurture a child’s love of learning in an enabling environment of social acceptance, understanding, and mutual respect with Spiritual Guidance. Play therapy is provided for the child’s social being.
At our school, your child is nurtured and encouraged to develop and master relevant skills, concepts, and attitudes. This will lead to a responsible, caring and self-motivated person capable of contributing to and upholding a society in which all are considered equal. This will be achieved by:
- Developing a positive self-value in each child.
- Encouraging and recognizing each child’s special gifts and attributes.
- Developing self-discipline, independence and responsibility.
- Inculcating caring attitudes and actions towards others.
- Respecting the individuality and diversity of all.
- Cultivating family involvement in school activities.
- Attracting, developing and retaining staff of the highest quality.
Notwithstanding the Christian ethos of our school, provision will be made for each child to freely develop his/her own spiritual values.
We believe that Golden Learners Academy is among the best schools in Katani area in Mavoko, Machakos County.